this week's favorite things, 11/18/12 - 11/24/12


1) new pen from Mochi things 2) Marauder's Map crafty project thing 
3) sweet printable I found on GIS 4) Our snow from a while ago- I'm getting excited early!

We have two days of snow in the forecast! This will most likely change, but I am still excited. Putting this post together right now before I go to the gym for a 930 class- it's my first time going to this gym on the weekend so I am kind of nervous!

My favorite things this week:

diy x this handwritten poster project

fitness x these post thanksgiving workouts. I also couldn't stop myself from getting 2 of the blogilates tanks, the style is so cute!

fashion x this post on office party wear. I've seen a lot of crazy inappropriate things at holiday parties, and with all the casual fashion posts I like seeing the professional posts as well.

recipe x this protein baked apple oatmeal looks amaaaaaaazing.

phone x currently loving these phone background/lockscreen finds- I'm using the yellow bunnies and quality is not quantity print right now. :)

recipe x this vegan cranberry oatmeal bake also looks amaaaaaazing. I may have a thing for oatmeal!

I hope everyone had a good Black Friday, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I loooove the first one, my poor core!
    ❤steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a replica of the marauder's map!! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get a real replica of it, I got to see one at the Harry Potter store in Santa Monica once and it was AWESOME. This one is currently floating around my apartment somewhere haha
      ❤steph

      Delete