Etsy wishlist finds: Strawberry vintage edition!

I have been OBSESSED with strawberry things the past few days... Here are a few of my favorite items I've found on etsy!



1 2 3 4 5 6

I have a few of these on my wish lists... I hope I am able to add some to my home soon!

My list from yesterday:

  • Visit a vintage shop (today) didn't happen, so I will try for sometime soon
  • Bodycombat (today) Was awesome! It's a bit of a drive, but I enjoyed the instructor. Happy I was able to last through the whole session too....
  • Bodypump (tomorrow)
  • Visit Lush (today) Aaaah, I went in with a list. The poor SA kept asking IS THERE MORE YOU WANT TO SEE? Her basket was already full- leave me with my purchases in peace!
  • Watch the Superbowl! (tomorrow!) Taking this off- we're probably going to stay inside so we can.....
  • Clean the apato (hahahahha) !! We've made some progress today. One of our neighbors had to move abruptly, and gave a few things to us. Merging it in with our own things has allowed for a pretty big rehaul in the kitchen!
  • Take the most luxurious bath possible! (whenever) I got a few bath bombs from Lush today- not sure which I want to use tomorrow. Ex Factor (I'm a sucker for cute things that remind me of Taylor Swift songs), Dragon Egg or the mystery one I got a while ago but haven't checked out in a while.... 
  • Revisit my favorite blogs to see how everyone has been (all weekend) I feel bad about not getting to this yet. I've been really surprised about how busy I am today - moving things around in the apartment, dishes, and watching Star Trek Voyager with Jack. We are obsessed with this show. 
  • Scrapbook! (tomorrow) I have been collecting my pictures/receipts for my PL spreads- I have about three weeks I want to complete. I've cleared off a ton of my desk so it will hopefully go pretty fast in the print/laying out area, so I can embellish a ton!
  • Visit a friend (at some point!) I hope I get to this as well- Jack and I usually double date with friends every week and we couldn't meet up this week. Sad stuff! Hopefully we will be able to next week.

My list for today:
  • Bodypump (today)
  • My normal sunday cleaning extravaganza
  • Grocery shopping (today)
  • Scrapbook! (today)
  • Clean the apato (today)
  • Take the most luxurious bath possible (today) 
  • Revisit my favorite blogs :) (always)
  • Visit a vintage shop (sometime soon)
I have been logging my food on MyFitnessPal lately- if you want to add me or anything feel free! I love reading other peoples food diary's- I get tons of ideas. :)

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog and its concept. I think it's pretty cool! Come by and let's follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and on Instagram (if you want to of course haha)!

    Hope to see you soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many adorable things!!!! I pass over strawberry things way too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Metoo - I've been looking at a lot of collections people have and want to start one of my own. Maybe strawberries :)

      Delete
  3. How did I miss this post!? I HEART all things strawberry! I have been looking up some strawberry stuff on craigslist with no luck. I didn't think to look on etsy! I am hoping to make my kitchen strawberry themed...when I move out that is! Im totally going to check out etsy...like right now! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so cute!!!! I want to put strawberry things in my kitchen too (obviously! XD) I've been looking up so much kitchen/apartment things on etsy lately. I need to actually go vintage shopping.

      Delete